160. A triple alliance to save one player by stalling long enough to get out a Sway of the Stars is fine, but using a Thunderous Wrath to devastate an ally isn't.
You can call me DH.
These are the rules. Read them.
161. The Ashnod's Coupon/15,000 Cheatyfaces combo was funny only once. (Magic)
"Take the bridge, men! Victory! Victory is ou - Retreat! RETREAT!"
Arrival of the Eldrazi Community Set
162. Kira, Great Glass-Spinner doesn't have the ability ": Name a card and write it dramatically on a notebook. Destroy target creature if it has the chosen name. It can't be regenerated.". [Magic and Death Note]
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting." [Ernest Ruthenford]
"In man we all pray!" [Tony Hadley]
163. I am not allowed to quote anything from Insane Clown Posse when I draw a card with the Miracle keyword. Making "hOnK hOnK" noises is right out. (Magic)
164. There is no "king me" in chess. (Chess + Checkers)
165. Even if I am playing at the Friendly Local Game Store (or FLGS for short), I am not allowed to buy any Eldrazi cards in the middle of a match just so Spawnsire of Ulamog can have something to summon. (Magic)
166. The appropriate response to my opponent winning via Dishonor is not seppuku, metaphorical or otherwise. (Legend of the Five Rings)
167. Likewise, I can't coerce my opponent into committing seppuku, metaphorical or otherwise, just because I won via Dishonor. (Legend of the Five Rings)
168. A drunken EDH match is a very bad idea. Especially if a player has to take a shot every time his or her general bites the dust. (Magic)
169. I can play Dovescape and Night of Souls' Betrayal in the same EDH deck only if I am ready to get punched in the face multiple times. (Magic)
170. I must keep the cards in my hand fanned out so that people know I have more then one card in my hand. (Magic: the Gathering)
Spoiler: Spoiler: What am I spoiling?
Spoiler: What am I spoiling?
What am I spoiling?
171) If I pull an atomic tesuji, the match immediately becomes an ante match. (Magic + Go)
172) If a card named "Runs-Like-Hell" appears in my deck, I forfeit the match. (Rage)
173) Kira, Great Glass Spinner doesn't require potato chips. (Magic)
174) If I'm playing Relius Clover as my personality, can't randomly slam doors. (MSE - UFS)
175) If I muse about a M.O.D.O.K./Hazama matchup, I forfeit the game. (MSE - UFS)
Accepting new types for S:tC!
176: I cannot randomly shout "I counter that" when an opponent plays a land. (Magic)
177: If a player Birthing Pod-s a Viridian Emissary, into a Deceiver Exarch, then into Stonehorn Dignitary, and all three's art are altered to Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard, respectively, all I will forfeit the game and bow down to my master.
Secret Project 1 - Creating base set...
Secret Project 2 - Skeleton complete!
That ain't how the game works.
Online dictionaries abound. It's time to start using them.
Jeske C. is the game creator and he just posted 4 entries formatted the exact same way. You didn't feel like pointing that out? If you're just saying that its not in first-person perspective, my bad. Anyways, I think this game has evolved from posting things you can't do to posting any kind of funny situation.
...I think we can chalk it up to confusing wording. Even with the edit, it's still almost giving me a headache...
K1L1) It is intended to be written from the first-person perspective. (Remember, the thread is inspired by Mr. Welch.)
178) I can no longer use the following words to refer to Slivers: "Tyranids", "Zerglings", "Ants", or "Clichés". (Magic)
179) If there is a dishonor victory, not allowed to play sound clips from any media based off of Lone Wolf & Cub. (Legend of the Five Rings CCG)
180) Just because Throat Wolf doesn't exist in Magic doesn't mean I can use MSE to make it exist.
181) Once and for all, there is no moustachioed villain I can pay to tie someone to an opponent's railroad track. (Ticket to Ride)
My favorite thread, have been laughing my pants off the whole time I've been reading this.
182) I am not allowed to be a cleric when annhilate is on the top of the discard. (munchkin)
183) I am not allowed to annhilate the munchkinomicon. (munchkin)
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin
"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." Mark Twain
184) Yes, that one tile is a desert. However, this is not Dune and the black piece is a thief, not a sandworm. (Settlers of Catan)
Not sure if I udnerstand this game, but here goes...
185)Cannot ask who has ore for trade, then instead of trading just play monopoly. (Settlers of Catan)
186)Cannot trade away all of your ore in seemingly good deals... only to follow up with playing monopoly... (Settlers of Catan)
Check out my updated set hub.
@guitarweeps: You got the idea.
187) Cannot ask the other player ridiculous questions about their cards to distract them from what they were doing on their turn.(M:tG)
Ive done that.
188) Cast Gitaxian Probe, look at their hand, and then point to a card and say "That one." MTG
Anuttymous the Gathering
Ask me anything you need
That one is hilarious Nutty!
189) Cannot place the thief by the same person every time just because they won a game against you like three weeks ago. Settlers of Catan
190) Do not pass go and collect $200 anyways. Monopoly
It's a bit funny how this list is a mimic of mr. welch, and mr. welch is a mimic of skippy.
191) Can't kill someone first just because they refer to mana as water mana, death/skull mana, sun mana, etc.
192) Seriously, why are you tapping your pawns??? And don't even try it with checkers...
193) A creature with negative power does not gain me life when it hits me.Magic
^probably been done before.
193.A) A creature with negative power and lifelink does not reduce my opponent's life and gain me life when it hits me.
194. you can't tip pawns over and declare that they're archers.
195. platinum angel DOES NOT prevent you from losing THE GAME. speaking of....
Bolas) I'm well aware of Skippy's List being the progenitor of other lists like this.
196) Pimpwalking doesn't give me any intrinsic bonuses while playing as Relius Clover. (MSE - UFS)
197) I may not use Planechase to slip in a Cheatyface before the game starts. (Magic)
198) I may not refer to other players as characters from the following franchises: Castlevania, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, or Dead Space. (Zombie Fluxx)
199) Playing Shinsou doesn't give any Blazblue characters intrinsic bonuses. (MSE - UFS)
200) I'm not allowed to assign DC characters to random sides of the Civil War. (VS System)
201) Im not allowed to play my bomb that I know will get countered, yell as fast as I can : "END MY TURN" and claim its too late to counter it (magic)
202) For the last time, the colors are "white, blue, black, red, green", not "mother-of-pearl, cyanotic, obsidian, vermilion, chartreuse"! (M:tG)
I wish I had this in an actual list on one post so I could print it.
203) "Motherload is a cheat not a gift ( warcraft )
horrendously bad or horrendously good your opinion on this 30 sec idea
http://photobucket.com/donaldmagicddb <------------ This one for Finished Product
dandkburt) Video games are outside this list's remit.
203) If a Dark character dies, I can't demand he tell us his name is Toby. (Munchkin)
there is a bord game called warcraft its along the lines of d@d
D&D isn't a boardgame; it's an RPG and falls under Mr. Welch's remit.
There is a D&D board game. He could've meant it's similar to that? Perhaps this?
I know there are D&D board games, but "D&D" in and of itself universally means the RPG, not any of its related products.
205) You can't use an Enkil Cog card from V:tES as you commander.
206) You can't play Lorthos, the Tidemaker, then flip the table and say it "Was in the name of the Old Ones."
Learn how to weblink liek dis.
207) Even if the rules allow it, no conspiring with other players to steal the guy with the highest level's stuff. (Munchkin)
208) Skeith do not reduce the amount I need banked to win. (Neopets)
209) Even if the rules allow otherwise, I must sleeve all the cards in my decks in opaque sleeves. (Legend of the Five Rings CCG)
210) No, you CANNOT combine Sneaky Bastard Sword and Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment to instantly kill any player you fight (Munchkin)
211) There are NOT Grenade Launchers, Doom Cannons, or AK-47s (Munchkin)
212) You can't Concede the game, make a 0/1 Concede creature token, and Bazaar Trader it to the opponent in response, causing them to lose. (Magic: the Gathering)
213) you cannot put the cat in the blender on your fist move then say you won. (Kittens in a blender)
FireDelve) What rules are you playing under? Munchkin doesn't allow you to directly attack other players.
214) I will not use Volt Charge when my opponent has 3 or less life just so I can proliferate all his Modular creatures, Level creatures and Planeswalkers before I kill him. (MTG)
Marioware2's Set Hub
214.5) I will not use Volt Charge on myself, to proliferate Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded and ultimate him for the last 3 points of damage instead. (Magic)
Jeske) Exactly, you can't attack other players. Someone suggested to me that "You should be able to instantly fight and kill someone if you have Sneaky Bastard Sword and Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment." N00I35 will be N00I35.
215) I can't use a Millenium Puzzle to have another person play the game for me. (Yu-Gi-Oh)
216) The player playing a High Elf does not need a hit, either. (Munchkin)
217) When playing against a permission deck, will not simultaneously play a game of Simon Says against the same player. (Magic)
218) I will stop referring to Skeiths as "Neopian Jews". (Neopets)
219) I will stop referring to Zafarae as "Magic censored". (Neopets)
220) I will stop referring to Grundoes as "Thetans". Even if the site itself has that distinction. (Neopets)
I may have misinterpreted what that was supposed to mean, but if it is was I think it was then there is no place for even a censored version of that term here. If I misinterpreted it... well someone else might too.
221) I will not play Mask of the Mimic on a Clone that is copying an Illusion token created by Summoner's Bane to put the Illusion half of Illusion//Reality onto the battlefield. (Magic)
Legends don't write themselves.
Albeit useless, that seems to be an interesting idea. I don't know if there are rules stopping nonpermanents from entering the battlefield (one would assume so, but then it's not meant to happen), but it obviously just doesn't happen. For the sake of it, I would have it enter as Reality.
52) Not allowed to cast the Ace of Spades as if it had flash.
223) Not allowed to cast the Ace of Spades at all.
224) You cannot "takesies-backsies" the fourth spell of a twelve-spell stack. (Magic)
Sorry for the weird number skip, I didn't see how far we were.