Linking

Login or register to post comments
Mon, 2016-03-21 02:28
AreyouRU

Could someone please tell me how to link to another thread in a thread?

97 percent of all fandoms are made up of perfectly normal people. The remaining 3 percent, on the other hand...

Mon, 2016-03-21 02:36
ThisisSakon
ThisisSakon's picture

Sure! There's a list of input formats below each spot where you could comment. The link one is simply [url=Link to the thing goes here]Text goes here[/url]

Although, there's probably a better place for this question, I'm not sure where it is